Sunday, October 25, 2009

sigh

What am I expecting?
Every time the phone receiver
I'm grasping trembles
My heart leaps
But soon I'm let down with a sigh

How many times will I continue to do this?
How long am I going to believe the words, "some other day"
When it will never come,,
It's better to forget

Thinking that I just dreamed for a little while..
Though I know very well
A miracle will never happen


i'm sorry I told you abruptly that day
That everything became suddenly unclear
The last time that I saw your tears
Its still clinging to my memory ..
Why couldn't I believe in you .
Right in front of me?
You see? It must have been good enough
Only to love what I was loving
Almost clumsily I wonder if I could leave
Something for youWhen time passes by
What will be left for me?
My heart going on wishing for a miracle?
Or just
A scar?

By : xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment